Hi everyone – this is a quick update on plans for 2013 for Affiliate Web Designers.
I plan to build some nice new plugins including the following for Datafeedr:
- Ajax search plugin – this is nearing completion and searches products, posts and pages in one ajax search box
- Customer relationships – when a user exits from your affiliate web site, you want to keep them as a future customer. This popover will help you gather email addresses at the right time so you can keep in touch with buying customers with deals, alerts and new products on your site
- Coupons datafeed – I am building a coupons plugin to integrate with Datafeedr.
Timescales are a little wooly right now – I’d intended on having two of these written already but I’ve been kept busy with www.improvedemployees.com work.
If I still don’t have time to do this by the end of January then I’ll be hiring a developer to finish the work.
I hope that whets your appetite for what’s in store for the first quarter of the new year.
Latest posts by dhilditch (see all)
- How to create a tree of categories from a custom taxonomy - September 22, 2014
- Managing postcodes and locations with WPAllImport - September 22, 2014
- Why do affiliate merchants reject your website? - August 20, 2014